from :Exchange Team blog http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2011/03/08/458566.aspx
Earlier today the Exchange CXP team released the following Update Rollups for Exchange Server 2010 and 2007 to the Download Center. Release via Microsoft Update will occur on March 22nd 2011.
- Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 SP1This update contains a number of customer reported and internally found issues since the release of RU2. In particular we would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- 2432494 'Database Copies' list is being populated incorrectly (case sensitive) in EMC with DAG in place after upgrade to E14 SP1
- 2489822 Users without mailbox can't delete items in shared mailbox via OWA premium
- 2511471 Folders take a long time to update when an Exchange Server 2010 user uses Outlook 2003 in online mode
Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 is currently scheduled to release in May 2011.
Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3This update contains a number of customer reported and internally found issues since the release of RU2. In particular we would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- 2267661 Exchange should support promotion of multipart/mixed messages into a single aggregate body
- 2479939 Resource Booking using ScheduleOnlyDuringWorkHours does not consider mailbox's time zone
Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 is currently scheduled to release in May 2011.
General NotesNote for Exchange 2010 Customers using the Arabic and Hebrew language version: We introduced two new languages with the release of Service Pack 1, Arabic and Hebrew. At present we are working through the process of modifying our installers to incorporate these two languages. Customers running either of the two language versions affected are advised to download and install the English language version of the rollup which contains all of the same fixes.
Note for Forefront users: For those of you running Forefront, be sure you perform these important steps from the command line in the Forefront directory before and after this rollup's installation process. Without these steps, Exchange services for Information Store and Transport will not start back up. You will need to disable ForeFront via "fscutility /disable" before installing the patch and then re-enable after the patch by running "fscutility /enable" to start it up again post installation.